Sunday, October 28, 2007

Pennsylvania, family, pumpkins...

Well, we got back from Pennsylvania on Friday night. It wound up being a pretty great week. Not only was it nice to get away for a little while, but it was wonderful to see my family. I hadn't been back to Sunbury (Dad's side) since November 2005, for Mom-mom's funeral, and I hadn't seen my Mom's side of the family in 2 1/2 years.

Monday was Pop-pop's 90th birthday, so we had a party for him at his church. He's wonderful, and nobody ever believes that he's 90! :) Here's us, and a couple other pictures I took that afternoon at the party.








I'll put up some pictures of the pumpkins Kevin, Kelly, and I carved in another blog. They're pretty much amazing! and I took some ok pictures of God's landscapes...maybe I'll post those, too.


Maybe this blog is going to end up being more pictures than words. And it's probably going to be more for me, than other people...you know, all those people who aren't reading it :) It works out well.




No comments: